Uttarakhand Transport Recruitment 2016 for 300 Driver Posts
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) has announced an employment notification Uttarakhand Transport Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant driver posts. As per this notification, UTC is going to full fill 300 members of unreserved positions. UTC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th June, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 300 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Driver.
Depot wise Driver vacancies:
|Name of the Driver||Number of Posts|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per Uttarakhand Transport Corporation norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or equivalent examination with valid heavy vehicle driving license.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in driving test.
Selected applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.200/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/06/2016.
Steps to apply for Uttarakhand Transport Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Uttarakhand Transport Corporation www.utc.uk.gov.in.
- Search for the link related to Uttarakhand Transport Recruitment 2016.
- Candidates must read the notification carefully, before going to apply online.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Then, enter your all the details correctly, without any mistakes.
- Attach all the required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.