Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017 – 1644 Patwari Vacancies
Uttarakhand Revenue Department has recently announced an employment notification Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Patwari Jobs. As per this notification, Uttarakhand Revenue Dept is going to fill up 1644 vacancies of Patwari posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Uttarakhand Government Jobs can apply for this Uttarakhand Patwari Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1644 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Patwari Vacancies.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Patwari: 1216 Posts.
- Lekhpal: 428 Posts.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
|Post Name||Age Criteria|
|Patwari||Candidates age should be in between 21 years and 35 years|
|Lekhpal||Applicants maximum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 28 years|
Candidates must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Opening date to apply online: Soon Available.
- Closing date to apply online: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Uttarakhand Revenue Department www.revenue.uk.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Uttarakhand Patwari Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.revenue.uk.gov.in