Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 579 GDS Vacancies
Uttarakhand Postal Circle has recently announced an employment notification Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of April, 2017. As per this notification, Uttarakhand Postal Department is going to fill up 579 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) positions. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest postal department jobs can apply for this Uttarakhand Postal Dept GDS Vacancies 2017 through online. Online applications are available from 18th April, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 18th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 579 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancies.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on merit list.
Shortlisted applicants will get Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- and reserved category applicants no need to pay the registration fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 18/05/2017.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Uttarakhand Postal Department www.upost.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Uttarakhand Post Office Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.upost.gov.in