Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application – 14000 Vacancies – Online Registration Procedure
Government Of Uttar Pradesh UP has recently released an Primary Teacher Recruitment notification 2018 for filling up the positions of Teacher Posts in UP. Candidates are who are interested to apply for UP Teacher Recruitment 2018 may apply on or before last date. UP Primary Schools, Basic Siksha Parishad has announced the Uttar pradesh Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018. For more details about UP primary Teacher Recruitment are as follows.
Vacancy Details About Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018:
Category: Government Jobs.
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh.
Name Of the Posts: Primary Teacher.
Number Of Posts: 14000 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 40 Years. Age Should be varied for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
Candidates must Possess TET Qualified BTC. For more details,read it in Official Notification.
- For OBC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/BC: Rs. 200/-
Candidates should be selected based on the Written exam and Interview.
There are total 14000 vacancies for filling up the Primary Teacher Posts in UP. There are so many Candidates who have dream to grab an government job in Teaching Stream. This is an good Opportunity to get job. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Uttar Pradesh UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018, fill the application form through online mode.
Procedure to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018:
- Log On to the Official website.
- Click on the Link Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form carefully with mandatory details.
- Upload the Signature and Photograph.
- Accept all Terms and Conditions.
- Take Printout of the Application Form for future Reference.
- Starting Date For Online Application: In Month March 2018.
- Ending Date For Online Application: In Month April 2018.
- Exam Date: June 2018.
- General Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
- General English.
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning.
These Links may help You: