Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 5314 GDS Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department has issued the latest employment notification regarding Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 in the month of October, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) vacancies. As per this notification, Uttar Pradesh Postal Department is going to fill up 5314 GDS posts. Uttar Pradesh Postal Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest postal circle jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh can download this official notification and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are available from 30th October, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 29th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 5314 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants who have completed 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board are eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview and merit list.
Applicants who got selected for the GDS vacancies will get monthly pay scale of Rs.25000/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/10/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/11/2017.
Steps to apply for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Postal Department www.uppost.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.uppost.gov.in