Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Notification 2018 – 9031 Vacancies
Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj has announced an employment news regarding Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Notification 2018 to recruit the candidates as various vacant Panchayat Assistant, Computer Assistant, Accountant and Junior Engineer posts. As per this notification, Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj is going to full fill 9031 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Notification 2018:
Total Number of Posts: 9031 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Panchayat Assistant: 4926 Posts.
- Computer Assistant: 1642 Posts.
- Accountant: 821 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1642 Posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must have typing speed 35 words per minute in both English and Hindi.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination : Click Here Written Exam Tips and Tricks
- Typing Test.
- Personal Interview : Click Here For Personal Interview Questions with Answers
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per Uttar Pradesh Panchayat Raj rules and regulations.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Updated Soon.
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Notification 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Department www.panchayatraj.up.nic.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Vacancies 2018.
- Download the official notice and must read all the details.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.panchayatraj.up.nic.in