Uttar Dinajpur District Magistrate Recruitment 2017 – 220 Vacancies
Uttar Dinajpur District Magistrate has recently released the latest job notification Uttar Dinajpur District Magistrate Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, District Magistrate Office is going to fill up 220 vacancies of Village Resource Person vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest District Magistrate Office Uttar Dinajpur Jobs 2017 can apply for this notification. Before going to apply candidates must read all the recruitment details. Online applications are available at its official website. All the candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before last date 17th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Uttar Dinajpur District Magistrate Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 220 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Village Resource Persons.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 29 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation with minimum qualifying marks from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/06/2017.
How to apply for Uttar Dinajpur District Magistrate Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Uttar Dinajpur Magistrate Office www.uttardinajpur.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Uttar Dinajpur Village Resource Person Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.uttardinajpur.nic.in