UPTET Application Form 2017 Online Registration Process, Exam Dates
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to conduct the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) for the candidates who want to get the teacher jobs. UPTET 2017 – 2018 Notification is the good news for the applicants who want to make their career with teaching profession jobs. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has issued the latest UPTET Application Form 2017 for Primary Teachers (Class I to V) and Upper Class Teacher (Class VI to VIII). Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest teacher jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh, those may apply for this UPTET notification through online mode as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Details about UPTET Application Form 2017:
Candidates must have completed Graduation Degree or Equivalent Examination from any recognized university.
- For Primary Teacher Posts, applicants must have 2 years Diploma in special education (D.Ed) or BTC training from UP or 4 years diploma in elementary education.
- For Upper Primary Teacher Posts, candidates should possess 1 year course like B.EL.ED or BTC otherwise 2 years Course of BTC/NTT.
UPTET 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
|Teaching Methodology & Pedagogy||30|
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: In the month of March, 2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: April, 2017.
- Date of the examination: June, 2017.
How to apply for UPTET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of UPTET www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of UPTET Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill up the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, submit the filled application form for future reference.