UPSSSC Welfare Officer Notification 2017 – 652 Adhikari Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently issued the latest job bulletin UPSSSC Welfare Officer Notification 2017 to recruit the candidates as Yuva Kalyan Adhikari vacancies. As per this notification, UPSSSC needs to fill up 652 unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh, those must read the official notification carefully. UPSSSC invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about UPSSSC Welfare Officer Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 652 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Youth Welfare Officer.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years and 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university and must having typing skills.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Junior Assistant posts, those will get pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must refer the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for UPSSSC Welfare Officer Notification 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of UP Govt Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with mandatory details correctly.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in