UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Apply
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection (UPSSSC) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as stenographer and personnel assistant. As per this notification, UPSSSC needs to full fill total of 683 members of unreserved positions. UPSSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 are as follows.
Vacancy details about UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 683 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
For Personnel Assistant:
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination with typing speed 25 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- For Stenographer Posts, shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/-.
- For Personnel Assistant posts, applicants will get salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/03/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 02/03/2016.
How to apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.