UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2017 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has announced an employment notification UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2017 for the recruitment of 352 vacancies of Stenographer Posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Latest Government Jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPSSSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 14th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 352 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Stenographer Vacancies.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
- Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants upper age should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants should have done intermediate from UP School Board with 80 WPM shorthand and 25 WPM typing speed in Hindi with CCC Computer Certificate from DOEACC.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and skill test.
Selected applicants will get pay scale Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
|Category Name||Fee Details|
- Starting date for online application form: 24/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/01/2017.
- Closing date to pay the registration fee: 16/01/2017.
- Final date to submit the application form: 18/01/2017.
Steps to apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2017:
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UPSSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for further reference.