UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) was recently released the latest job notification for revenue inspector posts. Online application for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 has been started now. Candidates can download the official advertisement and apply online through the link provided below. UPSSSC is going to invite the applications from Indian Nationals for revenue Inspector or Kanungo posts. Eligible job seekers may apply for this UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 on or before last date 23rd June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 465 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Revenue Inspector (Kanungo) Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy List:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules and regulations.
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation in economics or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates must read the official notification for election process and it will completely depends upon the UP government norms.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.160/-.
- For OBC applicants, Rs.70/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 02/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 23/06/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 02/05/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 22/06/2016.
Steps to apply for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UPSSSC Latest Job Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.