UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 – 14000 Chakbandi Lekhpal Posts
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has now released an employment notification UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website. Large numbers of applicants are waiting for this official notification, UPSSSC has issued the recruitment notification regarding to 14000 Chakbandi Lekhpal vacancies filled in the UP State Revenue Department. All the interested and eligible candidates are required to submit online application on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about UPSSSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 14000 Positions.
Name of the Posts: Chakbandi Lekhpal Jobs.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved candidates as per organization norms.
Applicants should possessed 12th class or bachelors degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board. Candidates should have good typing speed in Hindi and English.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.150/-.
- All the candidates need to pay the registration fee through online banking or credit or debit card or bank challan.
- Starting date for online application form: Shortly Updated.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Updated.
Steps to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Before going to apply, candidates must have valid email id and password.
- After that, click on the link of UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment 2017.
- Then click on UPSSSC 2017 Latest advertisement and download it and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in