UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – 5000 Posts Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently released the latest job notification UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as Hindi translator cum junior clerk posts. As per this notification, UPSSSC needs to full fill 5000 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are waiting for the UP govt latest jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity. UPSSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Vacancies: 5000 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Hindi Translator cum Junior Clerk.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation in any stream or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
UPSSSC will soon upload the application releasing date, starting date and closing date of the application and exam date etc at its official website. Interested applicants can keep visit our website regularly for more details.
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.