UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently released the latest job notification UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as junior assistant. As per this notification, UPSSSC needs to full fill 5274 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are waiting for the UP govt latest jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity. UPSSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants ay download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 04th March, 2016.
Vacancy details about UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 5274 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant (JA).
Posts with Category wise:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board and having the Hindi and English typing speed with 25 words per minute.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Typing Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/03/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 02/03/2016.
How to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.