UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has published the latest recruitment notification for appointing the candidates as the instructor and other posts. Applications are invited for jobs in various trades under Directorate Training & Employment, Lucknow. UPSSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this drive. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2015 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 559 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Name Of The Post||For the posts of NCVT or NAC Holders||For the posts of Diploma or Degree Holders||Total Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||20||18||38|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03||01||04|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration & AC)||25||23||48|
|I.T & Electronic System Management||18||19||37|
|Hair & Skin Care||26||23||49|
|Embroidery & Needle work||01||00||01|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||22||22||44|
|I.T Lab Instructor||15||14||29|
Aspirants age should be in between 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
- Candidates must pass their High School Examination from UP Board.
- Applicants should have Technical Qualification like Diploma, ITI or equivalent examination in relevant trades.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Applicants can refer the official notification for pay scale details.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/11/2015.
- Final date to pay the fee: 21/11/2015.
How to apply for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.