UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced an official notification to recruit the applicants as assistant development officer, industrial co-supervisor and etc posts. As per this notification, UPSSSC wants to full fill 296 members of unreserved positions. UPSSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 296 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Development Officer and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation, post graduation form any recognized university.
They will be selected done based on the applicants performance in written examination and personal interview.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- For General candidates Rs.185/-.
- For SC, ST applicants Rs.95/-.
- For Physically handicapped candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 16/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/11/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/11/2015.
How to apply for UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the UPSSSC www.upsss.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, Click on the link of UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.