UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016 Application
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently published the recent job notification UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant assistant accountant and auditor posts. As per this notification, UPSSSC needs to full fill 2172 members of unreserved positions. UPSSSC invites the online applications from skilled talented candidates. UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates must read the official notification carefully before going to apply online. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date 04th July, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 2172 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Accountant: 1913 Posts.
- Auditor: 259 Posts.
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for SC/ST and PWD applicants as per UPSSSC norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation in commerce or PG Diploma in accountancy from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization rules and regulations.
Fee details are mentioned in official advertisement.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/06/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/07/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 04/07/2016.
How to apply for UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.