UPSSSC Amin Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced an employment notice for filling up various vacant amin posts. As per this notification, UPSSSC needs to full fill 152 members of unreserved positions. UPSSSC invites the UPSSSC Amin Recruitment 2016 online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 02nd June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 152 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Multiple Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy List:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 45 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/06/2016.
How to apply for UPSSSC Amin Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UPSSSC Amin Recruitment 2016.
- Read the Eligibility Criteria details.
- If you are eligible, click on apply online.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.