UPSRTC Recruitment 2015 upsrtc.com Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various conductor posts through this recruitment. UPSRTC invites the online applications form interested and eligible candidates through online mode.
UPSRTC online applications will be available at its official website upsrtc.com. Interested and eligible candidates may download their application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about UPSRTC Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy details about UPSRTC Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of Posts: 155 posts
Name of the posts: Conductor Posts
Vacancy Details with Region Wise and Category Wise:
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 40 years.
Candidates must possess their 10+2 or intermediate examination from any recognized board..
Candidate must read the official notification to know the selection process.
For more information about salary details, candidates must read the official notification.
- General candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.100/-.
- Ex servicemen or pwd candidates no need to pay the application fee.
For more information about UPSRTC Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address,
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation,
- Starting date for online application form: 28 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the online application form: 5 April, 2015
- Last date to pay the application fee: 5 April, 2015
How to apply for UPSRTC Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website www.upsrtc.com.
- Click on the link of UPSRTC Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form.