UPSRTC announced recruitment for 1690 conductors posts. Candidates who are interested can apply before the lat date. The online application form portal is www.upsrtc.com. With this upsrtc recruitment 2014 for conductors most of the vacancies will be filled. We can not expect this kind of recruitment again in the state. The notification for the conductors recruitment 2014 has been released in the last week. The online application form will be started from 15th October 2014. The last date for the upsrtc recruitment 2014 for conductors is 15th November 2014 at 10:00 AM. If you submit the application form after 10:00 AM, it will not be considered. So, we advise everyone to complete the process as soon as possible. If you wait till the last minute, the website server may not work sometimes. Other important details such as age limit, educational qualification, application fee, etc are mentioned below.
About UPSRTC Recruitment 2014 for Conductors:
UPSRTC is a state level organisation responsible for road transport services in the Uttar Pradesh state and some other states in North India. UPSRTC having more than 9500 buses and covers over 3 million kilometers. The headquarters of upsrtc is located at Lucknow, capital of the UP State. On 15th May 1947, the first service of road transport corporation has been started.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be passed minimum of 12th class/Intermediate or its equivalent.
- For General category: 18 to 40 years.
- For other category: 18 to 45 years.
- General, OBC category people have to pay Rs. 500/-.
- Other category people have to pay Rs.250/-.
Salary Package: Rs.5200 to 20200 + grade pay of 1900/month.
Important Dates to Notice:
- Starting date of upsrtc recruitment 2014 for conductors online application form: 15th October 2014.
- Closing date of online application form: 15th November 2014 (10:00 AM).
How to apply for upsrtc recruitment 2014 for conductors?
- At first visit the official website: www.upsrtc.com
- On the homepage, you can see a link to apply online for this recruitment.
- Enter all the details as asked there, then submit the application form.
- If you want you can pay the application fee online.
- Then take a printout of the application form for reference.