UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2017 – Asst Commissioner Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced an employment notification UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, UPSC is going to fill up 80 vacancies of Specialist Grade III, Assistant Commissioner, Scientific Officer and Assistant Legislative Officer etc positions. UPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 13th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 80.
Name of the Vacancies:
- Assistant Commissioner.
- Scientific Officer.
- Store Officer.
- Specialist Grade III.
- Assistant Director.
- Labour Enforcement Officer.
- Assistant Legislative Officer.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Assistant Commissioner||40 years|
|Scientific Officer||35 years|
|Store Officer||30 years|
|Specialist Grade-III, Asst. Professor||40 years|
|Assistant Director||35 years|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||30 years|
|Assistant Legislative Office||40 years|
Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Candidates must possess their Masters Degree in Agriculture or Microbiology or Commerce or MBBS or Law or any equivalent examination from any recognized university and must have minimum 1 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Applicants will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per UPSC Rules and Regulations.
- Starting date for online application form: Started now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/04/2017.
How to apply for UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of UPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in