UPSC Registrar Recruitment 2017 – Translation Officer Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently published the latest job notification UPSC Registrar Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, UPSC is going to fill up 72 vacancies of Translation Officer Posts. UPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest UPSC Jobs 2017 can apply for this UPSC Registrar Vacancies 2017 through online. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 29th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSC Registrar Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 72 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Translation Officer.
- Assistant Registrar.
- Watchman & Packer vacancies.
- Candidates maximum age should not exceed more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree or post graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Translation Officer||Rs.5400/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1800/-|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.7200/- to Rs.10000/- with grade pay of Rs.1300/-|
|Record Clerk||Rs.7200/- to Rs.10000/- with grade pay of Rs.1400/-|
|Packer & Watchman||Rs.7200/- to Rs.10000/- with grade pay of Rs.1300/-|
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for registration fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/06/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/06/2017.
How to apply for UPSC Registrar Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of UPSC Group B Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Finally, submit the filled application form and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in