UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Combined Geologist Exam – 138 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the latest job notification UPSC Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as geologist, geophysicist, Chemists and Hydrogeologist posts. As per this notification, UPSC is going to fill up 138 vacant positions. UPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the UPSC Combined Geologist Jobs 2017, those can apply for this notification through online mode as early as possible. Online applications are available from 08th February, 2017. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 03rd March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 138 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts with Department Wise:
|Name of the Department||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Posts in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines||Geologist Group A||40|
|Geophysicist Group A||40|
|Chemist Group A||25|
|Posts in Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources||Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) Group A||33|
- For Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist posts age should be in between 21 years to 32 years.
- For Junior Hydrogeologist vacancies, candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
- Candidates must possess Masters Degree in Geological Science or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Engineering Geology or Petroleum Geosciences or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology or equivalent examination for Geologist Posts
- Applicants should complete M.Sc Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or equivalent exam for Chemist positions from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
General candidates have to pay Rs.200/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
|Starting Date for Online Application Form||08/02/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||03/03/2017|
|Ending date pay the fee through Cash||02/03/2017|
|Closing date to pay the fee through online mode||03/03/2017|
|Date of the Examination||12/05/2017|
|Results will be announced on||July or August, 2017|
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of UPSC Geologist Exam Notification 2017.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details thoroughly.
- If you are eligible, then click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as specified.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in