UPSC Recruitment 2015 1400 Posts upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. UPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. UPSC Online applications will be available at its official website upsc.gov.in. Interested candidates may download the online application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. for more information about UPSC Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc candidates must read the official notification.
Vacancy details about UPSC Recruitment 2015:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Railways posts||600|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Indian Ordnance Factories) posts||39|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services posts||391|
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in East, South and North Delhi municipal corporation posts||372|
Candidates age should be maximum 32 years.
Candidates must read the official notification for knowing the educational qualification for given posts.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the written examination.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.200/-.
For more information about UPSC Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC),
(Administration I Section),
New Delhi – 110069.
- UPSC Recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 14 March, 2015
- Starting date for online application form: 14 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the application form: 10 April, 2015
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UPSC Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Take printout of the filled application form.
- Send the filled application form along with the required documents to the UPSC address.