UPSC Notification 2017 – Medical Officer Jobs – Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced an employment notification UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 on its official website. UPSC is going to fill up 83 vacancies of Regional Director, Skipper, Specialist Grade III, Assistant Professor and Medical Officer Jobs. UPSC invites the online applications from skilled energetic candidates. Online applications are available from 03rd February, 2017 at its official page. Job seekers who are looking for the Union Public Service Commission latest Jobs 2017, those applicants can apply for this UPSC Notification 2017 through online mode as early as possible. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 02nd March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 83 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Regional Director: 22 Posts.
- Skipper: 20 Posts.
- Specialist Grade III and Assistant Professor: 19 Posts.
- Medical Officer: 42 Posts.
- For Regional Director, candidates age should be 50 years.
- For Skipper and medical Officer Jobs, applicants age should be 40 years.
- For Assistant Professor Vacancies, candidates age should be 30 years.
Candidates must possess M.Sc in relevant discipline from any recognized university for Regional Director, any Post graduate degree for Specialist Grade III and MBBS degree for the Medical Officer jobs.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and personal interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Regional Director||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.7600/-|
|Skipper||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.7600/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.7600/-|
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.25/-.
- SC/ST and PWD applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 03/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the online application form: 02/03/2017.
How to apply for UPSC Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in