UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2017 – 390 Vacancies – Apply Here
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2017 for NDA (National Defence Academy) and NA (Naval Academy) exams 2017. UPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. UPSC NDA NA II exam will be conducted in the month of September, 2017. Every year large numbers of applicants were applied for this UPSC NDA NA II exam. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and can apply for this notification through online mode on or before last date 30th June, 2017.
Details about UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Name of the Exam: UPSC NDA NA II.
Total Number of Vacancies: 390 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- NDA (National Defence Academy): 335 Posts.
- NA (Naval Academy): 55 Posts.
Job Location: All over India.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria and etc.
Applicants must possess intermediate or 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- SSB Interview.
- Final Selection cum Merit List.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
All the General candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.100/- per application. Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/06/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/06/2017.
- Date of the exam: Update Soon.
Steps to apply for UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of UPSC NDA NA II Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature within the given dimensions.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details.
- At finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in