UPSC NDA NA I Application Form 2017 Exam Dates, Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has decided to conduct the examination for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). UPSC NDA and NA examinations conducted twice a year. UPSC has released the UPSC NDA NA I Application Form 2017 for the 390 vacancies for the Defence and Naval Academy posts. Job seekers who are looking for the Defence Jobs, those may utilise this golden opportunity as early as possible. UPSC NDA NA 2017 online applications are now available on its official website. UPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 10th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSC NDA NA I Application Form 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 390 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Naval Academy: 55 Posts.
- National Defence Academy: 335 Posts.
- Indian Army: 208 Posts.
- Navy: 55 Posts.
- Air Force: 72 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 16 years and maximum age should be 19 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board with good academic records.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Review by Command Hospital.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
|Starting date for online application form||18/01/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||10/02/2017|
|Admit card will be issued from||Two weeks before the exam|
|Date of UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2017||23/04/2017|
How to apply for UPSC NDA NA I Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of UPSC NDA NA Notification 2017.
- Then, click on Part I Registration Form.
- Read all the instructions and fill the application form correctly.
- Part I registration process completed.
- Then, click on part II registration process.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and attach all your required documents.
- Submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future reference.