UPSC NDA Application Form 2015-UPSC 2015 NDA Examination
The Union Public Service commission has published a notice as UPSC NDA Application form 2015 for NDA/NA I Exam. Candidates who are ready to join in defence,they must apply and appaer in the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Examination I. Then,candidates submitting their online application form on or before the last date. National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam I is going to conduct on 19th April,2015. So all the interested and eligible candidates must apply through its official website like http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates who wants to know more details like educational qualification,age limit,selection process and how to apply please visit its official website like www.upsconline.nic.in.
Details of UPSC NDA Application Form 2015:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Examination: National Defence Academy or Naval Academy Examination I.
Number of Vacancies: Total 375 Vacancies.
Job Location: All Over India.
Closing Date for Apply Online: 23rd January,2015.
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA Application 2015:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||National Defence Academy||320|
- For National Defence Academy ,candidates should have qualified 10th class and secondary board education (12th class) or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or university.
- For Naval Academy, candidates should have passed 10th and 12th classes with physics and mathematics subjects.
Candidates must not be born earlier than 2nd July 1996 and later than 1st July 1999.
Candidates who are qualified in the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination I will be call for SSB interview.
Candidates can paying an application fee Rs.100/- only either by cash or net banking or credit card or debit card in any of SBI branch.
How to apply for UPSC NDA Application Form 2015:
- Log on to the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- After that,Click on the UPSC NDA Application Form 2015.
- Then,Download the application form.
- After that,Fill up the application form with required details.
- Then,click on the submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.