UPSC NDA 2016 Recruitment Total No Of Vacancies 375
Union public service commission (UPSC) has released notifications to conduct exam for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy 2016 for the admission to Army, Navy and Air force wings of the NDA for 137th course and the 99th Indian naval academy course (INAC) and the UPSC NDA 2016 recruitment course is starting from 02-01-2017 interested and unmarried male candidates can apply online from starting date 02-01-2016 and the last date is 29-01-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
UPSC NDA 2016 recruitment vacancy details:
|Total no. of posts||375|
|Total no. of posts||320|
|Naval academy (10+2 cadet entry scheme)||55 posts|
Education qualifications for UPSC NDA 2016 recruitment:
- Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by state board or university for army wing of national defence academy.
- Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with physics and mathematics conducted by state education board or university of air force and naval wings of national defence academy.
- the 10+3 cadet entry scheme at the indian naval academy.
Age limit :
Candidates age should not be earlier than 02-07-1997 and not later than 01-07-2000
- Written examination
- Psychological aptitude test
- Personality test and
- SSB interview
Fee for application:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- in any branch of SBI or by net banking of state bank of India and also in the following banks.
State bank of Bikaner and jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of Mysore
State bank of Patiala
State bank of Travancore or by visa/ master/ debit card
- There is no fee for SC/ ST candidates and soris of serving
Ex-junior commissioned officers/ non- commissioned officers
- Other rank of army and equivalent ranks in Indian navy/ Indian air force
Important dates for UPSC NDA 2016 recruitment:
|Starting date of online application||02-01-2016|
|Last date for online application||29-01-2016 by 11:59 p.m|
|Last date for payment of fee through offline||28-01-2016 by 23.59 hrs|
|Last date for payment of fee through online||29-01-2016 by 23.59 hrs|
|Availability of admit cards||03 weeks before the exam|
|Date of exam||17-04-2016|
|Examination centers||Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aziawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Maduari, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thirvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, and Vishakhapatnam|
|Date of result declaration||July 2016|
|Date of SSB interviews||September 2016 to October 2016|
|Starting of course||02-01-2017|
Online Application procedure for UPSC NDA 2016 recruitment:
- Log in on the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Select the Online Application link.
- And fill the part 1 online application by selecting the link
- Select part 2 registration and log in
- Fill mandatory details in part 2
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Make the fee payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.