UPSC NDA 2016 Application Form NDA NA II Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to release the UPSC NDA 2016 Notification on 18th June, 2016 at its official website. Candidates who are interested and eligible, those can get admitted to NDA NA II 2016 Examination. Applicants are required to access the UPSC official website to fill the NDA 2016 application form and fill the application form without any mistakes related to personal, communicational and educational details in correct manner. This notification released for three areas, which are NDA (National Defence Academy) and NA (Naval Academy). Candidates who want to start their career in Indian Army, Naval and Indian Air Force, those applicants must apply for this notification through online on or before last date 15th July, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: various.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA 2016:
Only unmarried male or female applicants born not earlier than 02nd January, 1997 and not later than 01st January, 2000.
Candidates must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Selection of eligible candidates for UPSC NDA will be done through the written examination and SSB interview.
- For general candidates, Rs.100/-.
- Reserved applicants are exempted from fee.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 15/07/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 18/09/2016.
How to apply for UPSC NDA 2016:
- Go to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UPSC NDA 2016.
- After that, click on the Part I registration button.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button and take confirmation.
- Now start the part II registration process.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Make payment details.
- After completion of the Part 2 registration, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.