UPSC Jobs 2017 – 146 UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced an employment notification UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this UPSC Notification 2017, UPSC is going to fill up 146 vacancies of Assistant Professor and Driver jobs. UPSC invites the online applications from skilled and work hard candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Latest UPSC Jobs 2017, those can apply for this UPSC Driver Notification 2017 through online mode as early as possible. Online applications are now available on its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 16th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSC Jobs 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 146 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Director.
- Assistant Professor.
- Specialist and etc.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview which are conducted by the UPSC Selection Committee.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization rules and regulations.
All the candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.25/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Started.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/03/2017.
How to apply for Latest UPSC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in