UPSC Geologist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification UPSC Geologist Officer Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant geologist officer posts. As per this notification, UPSC is going to full fill 208 members of unreserved positions. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 04th March, 2016.
Vacancy details about UPSC Geologist Officer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 208 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Geologist Officer.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their M.Sc or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per or UPSC norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.200/- per application.
- For SC, ST, Ex-servicemen and etc reserved category aspirants no need to pay the fee.
- Candidates can deposit the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur or SBH or SBM or State of Bank of Travancore or by using Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/03/2016.
How to apply for UPSC Geologist Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of UPSC Geologist Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.