UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2017 – 257 Enforcement Officer Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently published the latest job notification UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, UPSC is going to fill up 257 vacancies of Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer Posts. UPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest UPSC Jobs 2017 can apply for this UPSC Enforcement Officer Vacancies 2017 through online. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 23rd June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 257 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Enforcement Officer.
- Accounts Officer.
- Candidates maximum age should not exceed more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2017 vacancies will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for registration fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Updated.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 23/06/2017.
- Closing date to print the application form: 24/06/2017.
How to apply for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of UPSC Enforcement Officer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Finally, submit the filled application form and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in