UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2014 Online Application
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission),UPSC had conducted Engineering Services Examination 2014 in the trades of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering on 20th June, 2014. Result for the exam is declared now. Candidates who are passed the Exam need to fill Detailed Application form through the website link given below. Date of form submission is 05th December to 15th December, 2014. For more details about UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2014 are as follows…
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2014 vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
Category I – Civil Engineering.
Category II – Mechanical Engineering.
Category III – Electrical Engineering.
Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Number of Posts:582 posts.
Age Limit:Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years.Age Relaxations will be provided as per the government rules.
Candidates must possess a Degree in Engineering from a reputed University and have passed sections A & B or obtained a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from foreign University or passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (India) or passed Associate Membership Exam Part II & III/ sections A and B courses from university.
- For General Candidates:Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST/Female/PH Candidates :No fee.
Selection Procedure:Candidates should be selected based on the performance in Examination and Interview.
How To apply:
- Log on to the Official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2014 Online Application link.
- Then Fill the application form and then click on submit button.
- Then take printout of your application form for future use.
- Starting date for UPSC engineering Services Exam 2014 Online application:05th December 2014.
- Last date for UPSC engineering Services Exam 2014 Online application:15th December 2014.