UPSC CPF AC Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this notification. UPSC CPF invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Online applications are now available at its official website. Applicants who are looking up for UPSC CPF AC (Assistant Commandant) recruitment, those candidates may download the application from and fill it with mandatory information of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about UPSC CPF AC Recruitment 2015-2016 notification are as follows.
Vacancy details about UPSC CPF AC Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 304 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Border Security Forces: 28 posts.
- Central Reserve Police Force: 94 posts.
- Central Industrial Security Force: 37 posts.
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police: 107 posts.
- Sashastra Seema Bal: 38 posts.
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written test, medical test, physical efficiency test, physical standard test, personality test and interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale.
- For General candidates: Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST/Female candidates: No need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/04/2015.
- Last date to apply for the application form: 15/05/2015.
How to apply for UPSC CPF AC Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of UPSC CPF AC Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the filled application form.