UPSC CMS Results 2016 Merit List Check Here
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently organized the UPSC CMS (Combined Medical Services) 2016 examination for medical officer posts. UPSC has announced an employment notification for 1009 medical officer posts in various locations. Large numbers of applicants were appeared the UPSC CMS 2016 written examination. After successful completion of the examination, all the attended aspirants are eagerly waiting for their UPSC CMS Results 2016. UPSC is going to upload the UPSC Combined Medical Services Results on its official website. All the appeared candidates may check and download their results, cut off marks and merit list through below link.
UPSC is going to release the UPSC CMS Results 2016 on its official page very soon. All the appeared aspirants must download their results through online by entering their exam details. Based on the results applicants will get call letter for next round of the selection procedure.
Steps to download UPSC CMS Results 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of results button.
- After that, enter your roll number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- UPSC CMS Results 2016 will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Download the results page and take hard copy of it for future usage.