UPSC Civil Services Notification 2015-2016 Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various civil service jobs like IAS, IPS and etc posts through this recruitment. UPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about UPSC Civil Services Notification 2015-2016 recruitment details are as follows.
Vacancy details about UPSC Civil Services Notification 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 1129 posts.
Name of the posts: Civil Services Jobs.
Job Location: All over the India.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per UPSC norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the preliminary examination, main examination and the personal interview.
- For General candidates Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/06/2015.
- Date of the preliminary examination: 23/08/2015.
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link of UPSC Civil Services Notification 2015-2016.
- Download the part I application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and candidates can get registration ID and password.
- After that, candidates can click on the part II registration form.
- Upload the signature and photograph.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy it for future usage.