UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims 2015 Model Papers
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) was going to conduct UPSC Civil Service IAS prelims 2015 Exam on 23rd August 2015. Large Number Of Candidates have applied for this UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015. UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims 2015 Admit Cards are already released. Candidates are seriously preparing for the UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2015. All the candidates can download the UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims 2015 Model Papers through the link provided by us.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, National Defense Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
The UPSC Civil Services IAS prelims 2015 Model Papers, The UPSC IAS 2015 Exam consists of two parts. The first paper is Objective type for 200 marks.The Question Paper is in Hindi and English. Examination duration is 2 hours.
UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims 2015 Model Papers:
IAS 2015 Examination Syllabus:
- It is of 200 marks and following are the subjects from which the questions may ask.
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography: Physical, Social, Economic
- Geography of India and the World
Indian Polity and Governance: Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc
- Economic and Social Development: Sustainable Development, Poverty, \ Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change that do not require subject specialization
- General Science.
Paper II: 200 marks
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills; Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class 10 level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Click Here To Download UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims 2015 Model papers