UPSC CDS Notification 2016 Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently uploaded the UPSC CDS Notification 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant posts in Combined Defence Services (CDS). Job seekers who are looking for the UPSC jobs, those can apply for this UPSC CDS II Examination 2016. UPSC invites the online applications from young and talented applicants. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th August, 2016.
Name of the Examination: UPSC CDS II (Combined Defence Service II).
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS Notification 2016:
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 23 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
- For General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.200/-.
- For SC, ST, PH and Women applicants are exempted from fee.
- UPSC CDS II Notification 2016 released on: 16/07/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 12/08/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 23/10/2016.
How to apply for UPSC CDS Notification 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link of notification UPSC CDS 2016.
- Before going to apply, candidates must read the notification carefully.
- Download the application form and fill the application without any mistakes.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.