UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Apply Online upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a new job notification of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017. UPSC is looking for talented and best candidates for the posts of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), Boarder Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Boarder Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). UPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for CAPF Jobs 2017, those must utilise this best opportunity to work with CAPF, CRPF, BSF and ITBP organizations. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 05th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Commandant (AC) Vacancies.
- Candidates lower age should be 21 years.
- Applicants upper age should be 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Candidates must have completed the graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Medical test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale details.
All the candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.200/- per application.
|UPSC CAPF Notification Released on||12/04/2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||05/05/2017|
|Closing date to pay the fee||05/05/2017|
|UPSC CAPF Exam Date||23/07/2017|
|Results will be announced on||September, 2017|
|Date of the Interview||November, 2017|
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPSC CAPF www.upsc.gov.in.
- Download the advertisement and read it thoroughly.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all the required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for further reference.