UPSC CAPF Notification 2015-2016 Exam Dates, Syllabus
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to release the notification UPSC CAPF Notification 2015-2016 to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment on 11 April, 2015. UPSC CAPF invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. UPSC CAPF online applications will be available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about UPSC CAPF Notification 2015-2016 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, syllabus, exam pattern, important dates and how to apply etc are as follows.
Vacancy Details about UPSC CAPF Notification 2015-2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 150 posts.
Name of the posts: Assistant Commandants.
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 25 years.
Candidates must possess their graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
- Exam pattern will be of two papers.
- Questions will be in objective and multiple choice type.
- Paper 1 exam time duration is 2 hours in between 10 am to 12 pm.
- Paper 2 exam time duration is 3 hours in between 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Exam will be in two languages are English and Hindi.
- Paper 1 exam will be conducted for 250 marks.
- Paper 2 exam will be conducted for 200 marks.
Paper 1 syllabus:
- General Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- History of India.
- Indian Politics & Economy and etc.
Paper 2 Syllabus:
- General Study.
- Comprehension Test.
- UPSC CAPF notification releasing date: 11/04/2015.
- Last date to submit the application form: 08/05/2015.
- Examination date: 12/06/2015.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Notification 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC CAPF www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UPSC Careers.
- After that, click on the UPSC CAPF Notification 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.