UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017 – 154 Assistant Commandant Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (UPSC) had announced an employment notification UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017 in the month of September, 2017 at its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant conductor posts. As per this notification, UPSC CAPF is going to fill up 154 Vacancies of unreserved positions. UPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates Job seekers who are looking for the latest UPSC Commandant Jobs 2017 can apply for this UPSC CAPF Notification 2017 through online as soon as possible. Online applications are available at its main portal. All the suitable candidates can apply online on or before last date 30th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 154 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Commandant (GD) Posts
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Interview & Personality Test.
- Medical Examination.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/09/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/09/2017.
- Date of the Exam: October/November, 2017.
- Hall Ticket will be available from: 20/10/2017.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in