UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has decided to conduct the written examination for accounts officer posts. UPSC is now released the latest job notification UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant posts. As per this notification, UPSC is going to full fill 257 members of unreserved positions. UPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 23rd June, 2016.
Total Number of vacancies: 257 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Accounts Officer Vacancies.
Category wise vacancy list:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Candidates should have their age under 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years, for OBC candidates by 3 years and for employees by 5 years.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in recruitment test and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/-.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.25/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/05/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 23/06/2016.
How to apply for UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link of UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.