UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017 – 251 Vacancies – Apply
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently announced the latest job notification UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of February, 2017. As per this notification, UPPSC is going to fill up 251 various vacant posts. UPPSC invites the online applications for UPPSC Combined State Upper Services Exam 2017 -2018 from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest Uttar Pradesh State Government Jobs can download the official advertisement and must read all the details thoroughly. Online applications will be available from 22nd February, 2017. All the suitable applicants can submit the application form on or before last date 22nd March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Name of the Exam: Combined State Upper Services.
Total Number of Vacancies: 251 Posts.
Post Name: Various.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 22/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/03/2017.
How to apply for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of UPPSC www.uppsc.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of UPPSC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.uppsc.nic.in