UPPSC Upper PSC Admit Card 2016 Preliminary Hall Ticket
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to release the UPPSC Upper PSC Admit Card 2016 at its official website. Candidates who are going to taking part in the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service 2016 preliminary exam, those are eagerly waiting for their hall ticket. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this UPPSC Subordinate Recruitment 2016 on or before last date. At the time of online registration process, candidates will get a registration number. After issuing the hall ticket, applicants may download their admit card through online with the help of given registration id.
UPPSC has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant posts. As per this notification, UPPSC needs to full fill 331 members of unreserved positions. Selection procedure will be based on the applicants performance in preliminary, mains written exam and in the personal interview. UPPSC is going to conduct the UPPSC Upper PSC Subordinate 2016 Preliminary exam will be held on upcoming dates at various exam centers. UPPSC is not yet decided the exam date till now. Organization will soon release the exam date at its official page.
UPPSC Upper PSC Exam Pattern 2016:
- Preliminary exam will be conducting for 400 marks.
- Exam will be conducting for two papers like paper 1 and paper 2.
- Paper 1 is for general studies for 200 marks.
- Paper 2 is for general studies for 200 marks.
- Time duration for this exam is 2 Hours.
UPPSC Upper PSC Admit Card 2016 will shortly upload at its official website on or before 10 to 15 days prior of the exam date. All the applied contenders must download their admit card through online.
How to download UPPSC Upper PSC Admit Card 2016:
- Log on to the official website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the link of UPPSC Upper PSC Admit Card 2016.
- After that, enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for exam purpose.