UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 for 3316 Posts
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the latest job notification UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 for appointing the 3316 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are searching for the Uttar Pradesh State Government jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity. UPPSC invites the online applications from young and talented applicants. UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 online application forms are now available on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 3316 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Economic and Statistical Officer||19|
|Reader Obstetrics and Gynaecology||01|
|Reader Psychology and Biochemistry||01|
|Filarial Control Officer||03|
|Allopathic medical Officer||3286|
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 40 years.
Applicants must pass their graduation or post graduation from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as per designation.
- For General candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For OBC candidates, Rs.25/-.
- For SC and ST applicants, Rs.10/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/06/2016.
Steps to apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the link of notification UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.