UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 807 Assistant Professor Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently released the latest job notification UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this notification, UPPSC is going to fill up 807 lecturer and assistant professor vacancies. Uttar Pradesh PSC invites the online applications from skilled and work hard candidates. Job hunters who are looking for the Latest UP Govt Jobs 2017, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Online applications are available from 24th October, 2017 at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 24th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 807.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category candidates.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who got selected for the UPPSC Professor Jobs will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
|Name of the Category||Registration Fee|
|General & OBC||Rs.125/-|
- Starting date for online application form: 24/10/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/11/2017.
How to apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of UPPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in