UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has discharged the official notification for filing up various vacant posts. As per this notification job seekers who are looking for the UPPSC government jobs, those applicants can check the notification details and can apply through online. UPPSC needs to fill up the total of 197 unreserved positions. UPPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible aspirants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2015-2016 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 197 posts.
Name of the posts: Civil Judge posts.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 35 years.
Applicants must pass their post graduation in Law from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.44770/- with grade pay per month.
Applicants needs to pay the Rs.100/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/08/2015.
How to apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill up.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.