UPPCL Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit the applicants as Assistant Reviewing Officer and Additional Private Secretary Posts. Through this UPPCL Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2017, Organization plans to recruit Graduate candidates for these vacant positions. UPPCL is going to fill up 80 vacancies of additional private secretary and assistant reviewing officer positions. UPPCL invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Online applications are now available from 27th July, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 17th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UPPCL Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 80 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Additional Private Secretary: 13 Posts.
- Additional Private Secretary (Dept): 06 Posts.
- Assistant Reviewing Officer: 61 Posts.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 21 years and upper age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Contenders must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institute with having Typing experience.
Candidates will be selected done on the basis of applicants performance in the following,
- Computer Based Written Test (CBT).
- Stenography Test.
- Typing Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.600/-.
- For PWD candidates, Rs.10/-.
|Starting date for online application form||25/07/2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||17th August, 2017|
|Date of the Examination||Update Soon|
Steps to apply for UPPCL Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UPPCL www.uppcl.org
- Go through official notification for this vacancy.
- Open online application form and fill the required details carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment of registration fee as per your category.
- Click on submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your filled online application for future usage.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org